Make the most of your city and desert adventures with 2 back-to-back DreamTrips in Dubai and Oman.
EXTEND YOUR JOURNEY WITH:
• Bold Cityscapes & Serene Desert Landscapes in Oman (November 24-30)
Prepare to be wowed as you set off on 4 epic adventures in Dubai — you’re sure to be captivated by its magnificent wonders! First, you’ll head out on a fabulous tour of city sights like Dubai Marina, featuring stunning views of yachts and skyscrapers, as well as Dubai Palm Island, Atlantis, The Palm and Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Your last stop is Dubai Frame, where you can marvel at panoramic views of old and new Dubai before heading back to the hotel. But wait, there’s more! In the evening, you’ll board a traditional dhow boat and sail around the scenic Dubai Marina while feasting on a delicious buffet dinner.
For your next outing, you’ll hop on a 4x4 Jeep® and voyage through mountain and desert landscapes toward Hatta Heritage Village in the rocky Hajar Mountains. Continue to Hatta Dam to kayak in the turqouise waters surrounded by towering mountains.
You’ll end your stay in Dubai in style with a nighttime city tour, featuring a visit to La Mer, an eclectic beachfront strip lined with shops, restaurants and cafes. Your tour rounds out with a trip to the Dubai Mall followed by a delightful dinner with views of Burj Khalifa, the tallest free-standing structure on the planet, and the iconic water fountain show at the Dubai Fountain.
What we love:
• Hatta Heritage Village — which was restored in 2001— comprises a 16th-century fort, mosques, 2 watchtowers and Bait Al Wali, former residence of a local ruler.
• The Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain are perfectly matched neighbors — they are respectively the world’s tallest structure and largest choreographed water fountain system.
• Dubai’s gold and spice souks are known for extremely cheap gold, but you may have to haggle for it.
• To maximize your enjoyment, download the DreamTrips™ app to access DreamTrips Local — then earn points on dining, entertainment, spa experiences & more at select spots recommended by DreamTrippers just like you!
This trip will close by November 4.