Samsung Hotel Geoje resides in the city center, surrounded by the natural beauty of Geojedo. You’ll adore having access to a shimmering pool, the perfect retreat for relaxing with a cool drink in hand. After exploring the area, treat yourself with a meal at GeumHong restaurant that features the cuisines of Guangdong, Sichuan and Beijing.Hotel features
• 2 restaurants, 1 lounge-bar and 1 bakery.
• Indoor pool.
• Fitness center.
• Check-up clinic.
• Complimentary self-parking.Standard Room (Main Building) accommodations with
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Work desk.
• Premium goose-down bedding.
• Bathroom with a shower stall.
• L’Occitane en Provence bathroom toiletries.
• Smart television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
Samsung Hotel Geoje
80-37, Jangpyeong, 3-ro
Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do 656-927, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.